Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mission accomplished*

This:
IMG_0060
Might not look very exciting to everyone.
Nor this:
IMG_0057

But considering that for the past 4 months we've been walking to the basement toilet and seeking creative solutions for showering, this is possibly the most exciting innovation since push-up bras. Particularly when you look like this:
081007

And you've spent months looking at this:
bathroom

Actually, the photos are two weeks old. Though it's true I looked like that when I was on my hands and knees grouting the entire room in 95 degree weather.

I'm a happy, happy girl. A little paint, a shower curtain, and I will have the home with the most beloved bathroom on the planet. And none too soon...

*If GWB can say it at the beginning of a war, surely I can say it when we're within weeks or months of finishing a project, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home