Monday, October 08, 2007

Not dead, just busy

Haven't touched a knitting needle since the little was born. Though watching my mother knit is making the itch act up again, despite the hot weather and the even hotter baby pressed against me. But what to knit? Wool pants for the babe for winter? More diaper covers in the larger sizes? The EZ Baby Surprise Sweater I see everywhere? Socks for the family? Something completely selfish?

More on the soakers later, but they are amazing. Old technology doesn't fail to impress. And cloth diapers? Really not as hard as the disposable diaper community would have you believe.

I haven't fallen off the knitting band-wagon forever, and it looks like I'm going to be hooked back into it even sooner than I'd have expected:
According to Ravelry, there are only 663 people ahead of me in line. Remember when there were 16,000 people ahead of me? I had joked that I'd get my Ravelry invite about the same time I came out of hiding from babyland, and now it looks like that's really what is going to happen.

And now for some gratuitous baby love:

Being a mom is so much fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home