Saturday, September 22, 2007

FO

On Thursday I finally finished the baby blanket, after a little self-butt-kicking. I mean, it was almost done, what was keeping me from doing the last bit of edging? As soon as I finished it I said to myself, "OK, kiddo, now you can come whenever you want."

How prophetic. Good thing babies are small and blocking to make the blanket larger wasn't necessary. He was born about 24 hours after the last loose thread was sewn in.

This is how we sleep each night. What is that intoxicating new baby smell?

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, September 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, mama.

-McC

 
At 9:58 PM, September 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest baby/mama photo I have ever seen. You are both so adorable and beautiful!

Love and Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home