Thursday, November 30, 2006

Garbage --> Shabby Chic

On the to-do list, check off the following:
bedroom doors

I've been wanting to turn those doors into a headboard since the day Brant picked them out of the garbage. We're quite the pair, aren't we? Our desk, headboard, bed-side table, picture frames, some lamps and plant stands, and various pieces of art were "rescued" from the curb. I was an eagle eye before, but now that I have access to Brant's truck the possibilites have increased. This is the real shabby chic, not this bullshit.

Living room floor is done, too, just have to move back in. All that is left is to finish drywalling and paint. And curtains for the bedroom. And clean. I have two entire weeks between now and doomsday. Cake.

Funny thing about the dog in that picture: see how she looks all cute and precious? This is because she is in agony, having wolfed down (I'm not joking) 10 pounds of dog food. Takes a few days to recover. You'd think she'd learn. You'd think I'd learn.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Sa said...

Ah--

Now that is the Sequoia I know and love..

What happened to the blog dedicated to her culinary escapades? Aside from the infamous 27 can o cat food incident I do remember her being this close to a (Christmas? Thanksgiving?) han at one point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home