Wednesday, February 21, 2007

dreams

I'm full of 'em lately. Two highlights:

Brant and I adopted a pet kangaroo. SQ was pretty cool with it, but big ol' kangaroo was a little scared of Brant. Kangaroo and I got along famously, but at one point I had to go somewhere, so Brant was home with the 'kids' and I was a little worried that 'Roo would be nervous. But I came home to find them all bonding over popcorn. If you ever have the opportunity to watch a kangaroo eat popcorn, I highly recommend it. I woke up laughing.

I was Calamity Jane in _Deadwood_ (this in itself is very, very strange. I'm never other people in dreams). I'm woken up by someone banging on the tent flap. I throw it open and it's Brant/Sawyer from _Lost_ looking to borrow a book. So I gave him one and we went to the saloon for breakfast. Mundane, really.

Since we started dating, Brant is in every one of my dreams. Weird, huh? I think good weird.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home